At the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, our priority is the health and safety of our customers, donors, volunteers, and staff.
In response to COVID-19, our team will continue to adhere to the recommendations of the CDC and local authorities to ensure we are protecting our community while providing services that have been deemed essential.
As we resume operations with additional precautions, each store will have temporary hours until we can return to our normal store schedules.
Current Open Hours
Tuesday – Saturday…..9:00am – 5:00pm
ReStore San Jose
Wednesday – Sunday…..9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday – Friday…..10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday – Sunday………9:00am – 5:00pm
We request that all shoppers and donors follow the safety precautions listed below, so that we can continue to serve our community, while keeping our customers and staff safe.
- All customers and staff are required to wear face coverings while inside ReStore.
- Do not enter if you are currently experiencing or have recently experienced flu-like symptoms including fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Limit of 25 customers at a time inside ReStore Oakland.
- Limit of 20 customers at a time inside ReStore San Jose.
- Limit of 15 customers at a time inside ReStore Concord.
- All customers must adhere to physical distancing of at least six feet.
- Please refrain from sitting on the furniture.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at stations throughout the store.
- All loading and unloading of purchases and donations will be self-service.
- All returns are temporarily suspended.
To see ReStore inventory online, please visit our online listings below.
Now Scheduling Free Donation Pick-ups
Tuesday – Saturday…..9:00am – 4:00pm
ReStore Oakland is also accepting mattresses for recycling during donation drop-off hours.
ReStore San Jose
Wednesday – Sunday…..9:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday – Friday…..10:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday………9:00am – 4:00pm
In addition to our usual donation criteria, ReStore must temporarily decline used items made with cloth or fabric.
- NO USED CLOTH OR FABRIC couches, loveseats, futons, sleeper sofas, chairs, ottomans, household items, home décor, curtains, cushions, bed frames, office chairs, patio umbrellas, carpet rolls, carpet padding or carpet squares.